Promotion! SALE SALE SALE!!

Promotion! SALE SALE SALE!!
Promotion! SALE SALE SALE!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

How to differentiate Authentic My Beauty Diary Mask 如何分辨真假我的美丽日记面膜

★ How to differentiate Authentic My Beauty Diary Mask 如何分辨真假我的美丽日记面膜 ★
Hi babes,

I'm sure many of us would really curious how to differentiate Authentic products at market as those products are selling at different prices either at internet or night market.

Sorry for my delay to post this as recently I'm really busy in preparing my wedding and also registering the new product MOMUS SKIN FOOD..hehe..plz allow me to advertise a bit at here :p

Before hand I would like to stress that those unauthentic products are coming from china and the most dangerous is we can't 100% sure that the ingredient of the product will not bring side effect to our skin if we apply it for long term. Well, face is very important to every gal so I'll never play a fool with skin care so AUTHENTIC is very important. At least u'll know where to go and where to complain if u really have problem after applying any products.

Thus, if u use unauthentic products then no one can help u or no one u can go for if u have any problems.

Now let's start to learn how to differentiate AUTHENTIC My Beauty Diary Mask as at now coz I can't 100% sure how real will the next generation of fake mask will become :p

Point 1:
The date of authentic my beauty diary mask is stamp so the front part of the mask must has the mark of stamping.



Point 2 & 3:
The bottom of the authentic my beauty diary mask is sealed with pattern.
The open part of the authentic my beauty diary mask is always shorter if compare with the fake one.



Point 4:
The most important point is the ingredient as if u feel it yourself, the quality of the fake mask is sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment