Promotion! SALE SALE SALE!!

Promotion! SALE SALE SALE!!
Promotion! SALE SALE SALE!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

How to differentiate Authentic SHILLS Firming Age Control BB cream 如何分辨真假SHILLS糖瓷BB無瑕小臉粉底液

★ How to differentiate Authentic SHILLS Firming Age Control BB cream 如何分辨真假SHILLS糖瓷BB無瑕小臉粉底液 ★
Hi babes,

This morning I bought a fake SHILLS Firming Age Control BB cream from a supplier that approach me @ RM7.00. This price is crazy as it's impossible to get at this price after include shipping cost and tax!!

Anyway I should thanks this person as they give me the chance to educate my customers how to differentiate fake products...anyway there are too many so I manage get to buy two of them. It's really unbelievable coz myself also can't differentiate them if I din't compare with the authentic product.

Points:
1. The diamond of the AUTEHNTIC Firming BB Cream is so shining and got cutting if compare with the fake one.
2. The printing of the AUTEHNTIC Firming BB Cream is so neat.
3. The colour of the AUTEHNTIC Firming BB Cream's box is pinky if compare to the fake one.
4. The skin colour of my hand looks so fair, dry and rough after apply the fake BB cream.. hehe.. i dun dare to put on my face :p




No comments:

Post a Comment